Sunday, December 14, 2008

My Beauty Regime

Argghhhhhhhhh!!! I shouldn't be doing this!! I shouldn't blog or blog-hopping or any kind of blogtivities at this moment in time. It's only two weeks to my BIG day. Banyak lagi benda belum settle.

Tapi my hand is so itch to write. Rasa ketidak'best'an melanda di dalam diri kalau tak dapat pegang keyboard. Every single day I always made promise to myself to blog about 'this activities', 'that event', 'those happening', kira-kira macam KPI for the day la kan. However, at the same time, I hinder myself to not to even surf the net except for checking email. Even laptop ni pun haku dah sembunyikkan bawah desk supaya konon-kononnya nak bagi tak nampak la kan, walhal even tak nampak pun, hari-hari teringat, termimpi-mimpi. Wahhh!! I am sooooo damn blogaholic.

I am supposed to type out the remaining name list for my wedding invitation card. Tapi the first thing I click the moment I open the laptop is Mozilla Firefox, instead of Microsoft Word!! Owh, and I haven't really switched off the laptop. It had been in sleeping mode for the past one week, or two!!

Well, since I've started this blogtivities, let me just finished this thing once and for all. This might be my last post until my BIG day. After all, my entry is related to the wedding preparation.

The preparation for the wedding is 80% completed. Only require some touching up here and there. I dying to blog about this, but unfortunately . . . where got time. *Sigh. Owh, the only thing that is not included in my wedding preparation is self beauty care. TETAPI, I have my own beauty regime to take care for that.

  1. Increase the frequency of bedak sejuk usage from, 7x per year to 7days a week.
  2. Cuci muka 3x a day, instead of 2x a day. ;p
  3. Berus gigi 3x a day, instead of 2x a day. Owh, pemalas nye aku.. ;p
  4. Sental menyental daks using lulur susu kambing on daily basis. ;p
  5. Reinforcing the usage of toner before moisturizer. Selalu kalau dah malam dah tak pikir dah, ingat nak membuta je. ;p
  6. Applying body lotion after night bath. Later, will also applied to day bath.
  7. Intake of Vitamin C, B, multivitamin, acid folic? (Dr. guwe yang suruh tau ;p), it should be on daily basis, tapi as of now, macam more to weekly basis. Hehee..
  8. Baca selawat depan cermin.
  9. Applying olive oil on hair for beautiful, lustrous, shiny, silky and dandruff free hair.
  10. Enough sleep. 6-8 hours a day. Kalau sempat, 10 minutes nap during lunch time. ;p

7 comments:

@LiYaNNuaR ツ on December 15, 2008 at 7:08 AM said...

wow.. byk nye bintang2 dia.... hikhikhik... sihat ke nih...

Anita, Mummy Adzryl on December 15, 2008 at 8:17 PM said...

well.. good luck with the preps!! have fun tau.. n yeah, CONGRATS on the upcoming wedding.. don't worry sgt.. selawat banyak2 insyaAllah everything will be smooth for u... GO Sist! :D

elcynthia 엘신티아 on December 16, 2008 at 1:10 PM said...

caiyo dzuh, caiyo!!

Cheap&Chick on December 19, 2008 at 12:21 PM said...

so thight...RILEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX...
sooon u dont have to do this (bz jaga anakkan.....)

@LiYaNNuaR ツ on December 22, 2008 at 3:44 AM said...

acid folic??? ngeh ngeh ngeh... good... moga cepat nimang baby... hikhikhik...

anyway... take care, ok...

Mr. Right on January 3, 2009 at 12:34 PM said...

Selamat pengantin baru!

@LiYaNNuaR ツ on January 13, 2009 at 10:55 PM said...

weiii... ada tag yg menantimu sayangku... ngeh ngeh ngeh

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Friends