Monday, December 1, 2008

The past 7 days

Where do I start? Hurmm.. Seriously I don't know where to start. I wanted to post way before today, but either I stopped halfway, or I got diverted by other blogs and only realize that it's time for my sleeping beauty by the time I opened the new post form. Justification that I'd never missed reading the blog of my bloggers friends. ;p

A lot of events happening since my last birthday post. Owh no no, the silence is not because I'm partying hard for my birthday celebration ;p. I forgot to mention that my PC was having some 'complication' and I still haven't find time to fix it.

Apart from that, I was in my transition period from getting out from my old job to entering into a whole new world, read: busy!!! And today was a new beginning for me. How was my new work? Well, to give you some idea, I already had headache on my very first day. From discussion, talk, chit-chatting, I managed to compile three pages of problems and blockers to be tackle. Pheww, and another 364 days? Perhaps I'll need a nine hundreds pages note book. *Sigh.

On a lighter note, our division was organizing a volleyball tournament last Saturday, and guess what? We secured the second place!! Unfortunately, I was unable to capture picture while playing. ;p Will post it later once I manage to get hold of the photographers. And we'll see whether I'm suffering from sunburn. Makcik dah tepek sun block 3 inci tebal dah tau.

Enough on work. Wedding-wise, I received my card already, on my birthday some more. Yeayyy!! I'm happy head over heels now. So, it has been validated and CONFIRM that I'm going to be married to the person I love!! It's no more a dream to me. ;D



Ehemm..


Testing, testing...


******************************************
Dear Colleagues, Friends, Readers, Admirers & Fan hahaaa..

In the name of Allah, the Beneficient, the Merciful.

We would like to extend our invitation to you to attend our wedding ceremony which will be held on Saturday, 27th December 2008, between 12.00hr to 19.00hr at KM1, Jalan Ranau-Tambunan.

We hope your presence will make the occasion a merry and blessful one. We look forward to meet all of you again on this joyous occasion and also to catch up on old times.

******************************************


I would not want to post my wedding card here. It turned out not as what I expected. The artwork was great. But it came out, blurred. Owh, maybe I can post the artwork. Haha, showing off time!! Nah, it will be helpful for you guys who need direction to my house later.



4 comments:

elcynthia 엘신티아 on December 2, 2008 at 12:05 AM said...

27 dec...will be in the plane at that time, flying from KL back to Labuan. mcm mana bakal raja sehari.. mengira minggu dan hari untuk bergelar isteri? wishing you all the best kio!

dzu amri on December 3, 2008 at 11:08 PM said...

whoaa..cuti2 mesia ka LC? preparation? hmm, ok la kali.. adeh, tiba2 risau ni..

@LiYaNNuaR ツ on January 11, 2009 at 2:17 PM said...

haluuuuu... apa kabar???

Anonymous said...

hai dzuriah...
shila ni...agak2 kenal tak??
betul ker dh kawen ngn zairol??
ada pic kawen tak??
letak la...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Friends