Monday, March 23, 2009

Uhukk uhukk

I'm having a baaddd sore throat. *cough*. Really bad that it cause my voice cracked and it sounds like i just woke up from bed. *clearing throats*. I refuse to pick up phone now. Most of the time, people on the other end of the line would only hear me mumbling. I would have to scream my heart out for them to be able to hear me. And tell you, it was very painful, it feels like there's a cut in the throat. *cough cough*

In the past, i am dying to get this kind of voice. Normally, i would drink loads of iced water, refuse to take medicine, when i'm having sore throat. It sounds sexy to me. Hahaa, giler la juga. Mama will always bising when i do this. *coughhhhh*

But not this time, i cannot hold the pain any longer. I'm coughing like nobody else business. And to make it worst, at the end of the cooooughing, i have this i-want-to-puke feeling. Serius sakit, sebab rasa nak muntah tapi angin je yang keluar. Hardest part is, when i'm trying my best to hide that vommitting part. Doesn't want to make any controversy out of this feeling-like-vommitting session. Hehe..

Luckily, the sore-throat had ceased compared to the last two days. Thanks to my doctor. Anyway, got to go now. I have an antibiotic to take. *cough cough*

4 comments:

Mimi on March 23, 2009 at 4:39 PM said...

Adui... kesia ko Dzuh... I hate coughing too! Bah, tk a lot of rest and get well soon ya...

Mimi on March 23, 2009 at 4:40 PM said...

*kesian

sorry... typo

elcynthia 엘신티아 on March 24, 2009 at 6:48 PM said...

feel better already? take care okies^^

dzu amri on March 28, 2009 at 8:39 AM said...

thanks guys. feeling a lot better already. though ada sikit coughing here and there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Friends