Saturday, March 14, 2009

Godzillandlady

Pheww, finally, my blog is in order again, after seems like ages fixing it. These days, i am really really a busy 'career woman', justification of being a relax housewife, hehe. For the first time in my seven years of career, i have to take home my work, though bukannya buat di rumah pun. ;p Saja untuk menyedapkan hati, and one way of showing to my staff that i am really committed with my work, hehe, hopefully nobody from the office is reading this, ;p

Since me being busy, nothing interesting happening that can be shared with the blog. Furthermore my writing skill have been drastically deteriorating since i've started to learn delegating my work, and tell you, I AM A SUCCESSFUL ALLIGATOR DELEGATOR!! I am yet to miss a thing on earth that i didn't delegate. And it's been long since i last drafted a letter. ;p

On a lighter notes, i've rented a new house to cater for a new 'housemate', nahhh, just to be nearer to the office. My landlady *bukan nama sebenar was my high school senior. Initially, it all seems to be ok. I am thrilled to know that i'll be dealing with the one i knew, though i am not really close to her back then, doesn't even recognized her at first.

Then the story begins . . . A month past, second month came . . . everything turned out NOT to be ok. She keep SMSing me every single day, day and night. She will ask every single issue under the sun, like she has no other work to do. And sometime she can be very very irritating with word, especially when it comes to house rental.

I remember one day, before renting the house, i was at Segama. She SMSes me,

So, what's ur decision? (of me renting the house)

Being in Segama, with loads of people around, there's no room for me to answer that SMS. So i just leave it unanswered, plan to reply once i got back home. But she didn't even give me a chance, about 2 minutes later, she SMS again;

'Zu, r us till keen enuff 2 rent d unit? otherwise I cn gv wys 2 othrs who is interested!!'


I was like, why is this lady, I had already confirmed-affirmed-green light-stamp of approval-go ahead-whatsoever on earth to say that i wanted to rent the house. Tapi this godzillandlady nak ugut aku bagai, nak kasi kat orang lain la konon. Rumah area tempat jin bertandang ni ada ke orang nak sewa??

And today (actually last week) trivia SMS that she sent to me was,

'Wht is d status of d hse? they (maintenance team) r goin to do d acess panel, it wil tk 1dy, so whn r u goin 2 b free.. othrwse nx wk i wil hv 2 open d hse 4 thm 2 fix it'

This is the second time she wanted to go in the house when i was not around. Macam la pulak kitorang ni housemate nak tolong bukakan pintu for others to come in when i was not around. Nak kata sedara belah bapa pun tak jugak, apa lagi kan belah mak.

Then, i made the toughest decision ever - I"VE PADLOCK THE DOOR!! Suits your self Godzillandlady!!

7 comments:

@dR3h on March 16, 2009 at 2:14 AM said...

wow.. buli kasi hint ka who this senior is? hatiku bagai d garu2 mau tau hehehe :P

elcynthia 엘신티아 on March 19, 2009 at 12:54 PM said...

haha... aku pun macm gatal hati mo tau! ^^. btw, dzu, ada tag tu utk kau at my blog

dzu amri on March 23, 2009 at 1:08 PM said...

@dR3h, elcynthia: belle *bukan nama sebenar. haha.. btw, that's the name she used mula2 when dealing with me. dia tidak mau kasi tau nama dia siapa and where from. she even lie to me saying that dia outstation in labuan whilst she is actually working in labuan. psyhco ini urang ni.

@dR3h on March 24, 2009 at 11:02 AM said...

belle? ada ka senior kita dulu nama belle? bagi hint nama time school dulu ba.. hehehe..

elcynthia 엘신티아 on March 25, 2009 at 1:10 AM said...

huh? working in Labuan? Belle? apa dia perasan dia si Belle from Beauty and the BEast kah tu? LOL.... Herda, minta si Dzuh terus kasi sms kita itu nama saja lah. ahahhaha...

dzu amri on March 25, 2009 at 9:16 PM said...

@dR3h: seriously da. saya nda pernah kenal dia time skul dulu. but the face is familiar la. maybe once you heard the name you'll now she's our senior, one year senior. bahaya cerita sini nih.

elcynthia: haha lawak la kau ni LC. suddenly i felt like winning. ;p

guys, nanti when the time come, saya cerita.

kuireena on April 13, 2009 at 3:29 AM said...

sia pun mo tau!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Friends