Sunday, November 23, 2008

to me with love~~

Perhatian: Entry ini memerlukan kekuatan emosi yang sangat tinggi. Jangan teruskan bacaan jika anda seorang yang lemah semangat.




Since the very first day the news of me getting married circulating around, people keep asking me what present should they buy for me, what it's there in my wish list. I never really answer that type question. Malu la weh. Nanti orang kata demand plak, walaupun dalam hati teringin sangat nak demand. Hihii..

Inasmuch as me being shy but want (malu-malu tapi mau), I decided to do this entry to give you some hint for my . . ahem, upcoming wedding. Harap yang lain tu paham-paham la ye. ;p



Here's to the wedding of theee couple. This is only a guideline, we also accept item which worth more. Should the person fail to attend the wedding ceremony, the item could also be sent via courier, post laju pun boleh. Hihiii..



Cake and Food Decorating Set

Cake Mixer


Electric Oven

Rice Cooker

16-Picture Collage Frame

Portable DVD Player

Table Lamp

Helppppp!!! I cannot stop listing!!! The list is getting bigger and bigger..


Electric Kettle

Knives Set

Photo Album

Soap Dish

Stainless Steel Cookware Set

Storage Solution - Shoe Organizer

AM/FM Stereo CD Clock Radio

Satin Queen Bed Sheet

Towel Set

Stainless steel tool set with canister holder

Makeup Brush Set

DSLR Camera



Okay, okay.. Stop dzuhriah, stoppp!! You are overdoing it already.. Hihiii..

p/s: i am proud to announce that all the above-mentioned item is in my wish list on the left sidebar. it will be updated every now and then. so please kindly update yourself. hihiii..

3 comments:

Blubewwy on November 24, 2008 at 12:39 AM said...

i think its ok to do the wish list. at least it will be a guideline for those ppl to buy u presents... last time when i was getting married, i jokingly asked my colleagues a microwave oven n guess what?! my wish was granted on the wedding day! why i didnt ask for a fridge, dem!

oh anyway kak mimie.... happy birthday!! may all ur wishes come true!! -from both of us!

@LiYaNNuaR ツ on November 24, 2008 at 12:56 AM said...

first of all... happy birthday... sama la pulak... ngeee... moga panjang umur & murah rezki gitu...

wallawehhh... dasat ko ek... mementang da nak tawen... mcm2 yg ko naks... ok ok ok... bak sini address... nantikan ole2 dari Perak yek...

elcynthia 엘신티아 on November 24, 2008 at 10:10 AM said...

yea.. Dzuh...

selamat hari jadi
selamat hari jadi
selamat hari jadi Zuru
selamat hari jadi

*claps-wink-wink*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Friends