Thursday, November 6, 2008

I AM BRAVE.. = )

Okay, let me get over this quickly. Tagged by @dr3h and lelen.


1) Take a recent picture of yourself or take a picture of yourself right NOW!.
2) DON'T change your clothes, DON'T fix your hair...just take a picture. *i put towel on to cover my hair, ok bah kan?
3) Post that picture with NO editing.
4) Post these instruction with your picture.
5) Tag 10 people to do this



This is the night version of me. Lazing around, with my favourite baju kelawar. Notice the pillow under my chin? Bantal cilok dari MAS tu. Hehe.. Syhhh..

Not in the mood to tag anybody. Just let others keep this tag alive.

3 comments:

@LiYaNNuaR ツ on November 7, 2008 at 5:47 PM said...

aduuiii... aku baru je nak tag ko laaaaaaa... tag lagik bleh dak???

adieha on November 8, 2008 at 9:56 AM said...

eh.. u tgh baring atas katil ke dok atas kerusi? coz nampak mcm tgh baring je. if baring.. not good for ur posture. sbb ur neck kene angkat mcm kura2.

dzu amri on November 11, 2008 at 10:13 PM said...

@LiYaNNuaR: yess!! yess!! selamat aku..

adieha: tengah baring tu.. kemalasan tengah melanda.. ;p

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Friends