Wednesday, March 3, 2010

hormone doing...

Mula-mula ingatkan dah selamat dah. Danish dah masuk tiga bulan, which means i had past three months of delivery and nothing happen to me. So i presume all the saying are simply ridiculous.

Tapi.....


This few days, i noticed i started to lose hair. Especially after shower and when i brush my hair. My hair is falling out by the handful!! I was so freaking scared. They say, the hormone will get back to normal within six month or so. Though, i'm wearing tudung, i can't wait that long. Tak tahan la, sikat rambut once a week, just to avoid more hair loss!!

So, i have decided, the toughest decision ever...... to cut my hair short. Huhuuu.

4 comments:

elcynthia 엘신티아 on March 4, 2010 at 9:32 AM said...

it happens dear friend. I freaked out too. it worsen if you breastfeed your child but doesnt mean you shud stop right? the hair will eventually grow back. makan vitamin! yeah!!! :)

Blubewwy on March 4, 2010 at 11:01 AM said...

it happened to me too kak mimie... but not for long... buat scalp treatment! it works! tapi need to do constantly... saya buat sekali je... kurang gugur!

m@Ri@ on March 4, 2010 at 11:32 AM said...

oo ye ke..takutnya..rambut maria dahla kekurangan dah..huhu..

Mia Evan on March 6, 2010 at 11:15 AM said...

Biasa lah tu dzu. Saya pun macam tu juga. Terus gunting pendek sampai my student cakap alah teacher tidak cantik sudah muahaha.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Friends